The use of the Website attributes the condition of User and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included both in this Legal Notice, as well as in the General or Particular Conditions of Use, in force at each moment in which the User Access it, so if it does not agree with any of the conditions established here, you should not use / access this Website.
EndiSportMa reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use of the website as well as any other General or Particular Conditions, Regulations of use, Instructions or notices that may be applicable. Likewise, EndiSportMa reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the website at any time. Consequently, the user must carefully and carefully read this document in its entirety, in all those occasions that the use or use of the website is proposed since it may undergo modifications.
All those natural or legal persons residing or domiciled in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union must ensure that access and use of the website and / or its content is allowed in accordance with their own legislation. In any case, access to and use of the website by a User who does not comply with the residence requirement in Spain will be understood to be carried out under their sole responsibility, exonerating EndiSportMa from any liability to the extent permitted by law. applicable.
Through the Website, EndiSportMa provides Users with access to various content, services, information and data made available to Users by EndiSportMa or by third-party service and content providers. EndiSportMa reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the Contents and the conditions required to use them. In general, the provision of the Services does not require the prior subscription or registration of the Users.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
3.1. Access and use of the Portal. The User acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and / or the Contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under the sole responsibility of him. Access to the website and / or the Contents included therein does not imply any type of guarantee regarding the suitability of the Portal and / or the Contents included therein for particular or specific purposes of the Users. EndiSportMa may establish limitations and / or additional conditions for the use and / or access to the Website and / or the Contents, which must be observed by the Users in any case.
All the information provided by the User must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates as a result of filling in the necessary forms to subscribe to the Services, access to content or restricted areas of the Portal. In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to EndiSportMa permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to EndiSportMa or third parties due to the information provided.
3.2. Authorized Use of the Portal and the Contents. The contents that the User) may see may include texts, images or other materials for adults. These contents are specifically aimed at people of legal age and who, according to the applicable legislation, have full capacity to access products related to sex. Access to these materials by those who do not meet these two requirements is strictly prohibited. If you do not comply with any of these requirements, you are obliged to leave, disconnect or not access the content that is displayed.
The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable Legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the Website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User must refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the Contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload , deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment,
2. Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access,
3. Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of EndiSportMa, its suppliers or third parties,
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of EndiSportMa, its suppliers or third parties,
5. Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of EndiSportMa, third-party providers and other users,
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted,
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of EndiSportMa or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content,
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general , of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the Contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(a) In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
(b) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
(c) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
(d) Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order;
(e) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
(f) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
3.3. Introduction of Links. Those Users who wish to establish a hyperlink, link or link between their website and EndiSportMa website (the “Link”) must obtain the prior authorization of EndiSportMa or use any system provided by EndiSportMa for the exchange of global_contents, being subject to the fulfillment of the following obligations:
1. The Link will only allow access to the Website, but will not be able to reproduce it in any way,
2. Links with other pages other than the main page (“homepage”) of the Portal will not be established, in the case of not being authorized or permitted by the system used,
3. A frame or border environment will not be created on the Portal,
4. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made on the Website,
5. It will not be declared or implied that EndiSportMa has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or advertised on the Website where the Link is established,
6. The Website on which the Link is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to EndiSportMa and / or third parties, without their authorization,
7. The Portal in which the Link is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, or contrary to any rights of third parties. The establishment of the Link does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between EndiSportMa and the owner and / or operator of the Website on which it is established, nor the knowledge, acceptance and / or approval by EndiSportMa of its contents and / or services.
EndiSportMa will in no case be liable for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of Links by third parties, nor from the content, information and / or services offered on the websites where the Link has been established.
4. RESTRICTED ACCESS AREA
Registered Users will be responsible at all times for the custody of their access code, consequently assuming any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as from the transfer, disclosure or loss of it. For these purposes, access to restricted areas and / or the use of the Contents made under the password of a Registered User will be deemed to have been made by said Registered User, who will be responsible in all cases for said access and use. Registered Users may modify their exclusive password at any time as indicated on the Website. In case of forgetting the password or any other circumstance that poses a risk of access and / or use by unauthorized third parties, Registered Users must immediately notify EndiSportMa so that it can immediately proceed to block and replace the the same.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and / or any other elements inserted in the website, including without limitation, brands, logos, commercial names, texts, images, belong to EndiSportMa and / or third parties. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by EndiSportMa or the third party owner of the affected rights.
EndiSportMa authorizes Users to use, view, print, download and store the Contents and / or the elements inserted in the Website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use; provided that in any case the origin and / or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and / or industrial property notes of their owners appear. The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation is strictly prohibited. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
7.1 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the Portal. EndiSportMa does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website or of those other websites with which a Link has been established. Likewise, EndiSportMa will not be in any way responsible for any damages that may arise from:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or to those other sites with which a Link has been established,
2. The interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation,
3. The lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and,
4. Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of EndiSportMa.
EndiSportMa does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties outside EndiSportMa that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, EndiSportMa will in no case be responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users.
EndiSportMa adopts various protection measures to protect the Website and the Contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, EndiSportMa does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have access to the type of use of the Website that the User makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, EndiSportMa will in no way be responsible for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7.2 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the Portal of services and contents by Users. EndiSportMa will not be responsible in any case for the use that Users and / or third parties may make of the Website or the Contents, nor for any damages that may arise from it. EndiSportMa has no obligation to control and does not control the use that Users make of the Website and the Services. In particular, EndiSportMa does not guarantee that Users use the Website, the Services and the Contents in accordance with this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, with the Particular Conditions that may be applicable, nor that they do so diligently and prudently. . EndiSportMa has NO obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that Users provide about themselves to EndiSportMa and other Users.
EndiSportMa excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of services and content by users or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, exhaustiveness and / or authenticity of the information. that users provide about themselves and in particular, although not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party made by a user in any kind of communication made through the portal.
7.3 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the Contents. EndiSportMa does not edit the Contents of third parties published on the Website and consequently, it does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of said Contents. EndiSportMa will in no way be responsible for any damages that may arise from:
1.The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness, and / or timeliness of the Contents originated by third parties,
2.The inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the Contents,
3. Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User relying on the information or data provided or provided in the Contents, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
7.4 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility in relation to the Links. The Website makes technical link devices, directories and search tools available to Users that allow Users to access pages and / or websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties. EndiSportMa does not check the content on these pages at the time it establishes a link to them and does so in the good faith belief that such content complies with applicable legislation. However, in no case, EndiSportMa is responsible, approves, or endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages and does not control or be responsible, approve or makes successive modifications of said materials its own.
EndiSportMa does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
1. The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites,
2. The maintenance of the information, contents and services existing in the sites that by any means are linked,
3. The provision or transmission of the information, content and services existing on the linked sites,
4. The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services on the linked sites, under the same terms and with the same scope provided for the content and services provided by third parties through the portal.
In the event that it deems it appropriate or is required by judicial or administrative order, EndiSportMa will eliminate the global_contents of those web pages that violate the applicable legislation and / or harm the rights of third parties.
8. NEWSLETTER FOR USERS
By registering for the “news bulletin”, the user agrees to be sent the latest news on the portal by means of emails, a condition that is accepted by giving the registration data and in the emails sent there will be a way to delete the user of the news list, in case at any time the user decides that he prefers not to receive said newsletter.
9. ACTIONS IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE
EndiSportMa reserves the right to exercise whatever actions are available in law to demand the responsibilities arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use of the Website by a User.
EndiSportMa may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of Services to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
10. PARTIAL NULLITY
The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest, which will continue to be binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time compliance with any one of the general conditions stipulated herein will not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the Website service and these General Conditions of Use of the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and in particular by Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and other regulations concordant. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals.
For any query or clarification in this regard, you can write an email to the EndiSportMa by clicking here.